GTC congrats the 80th anniversary celebration of the establishment of the CONG CHANH PHU THO - BACH KHOA UNIVERSITY 1957 - 2017

In 1957,  Phu Tho National Center of Technology was founded and it is  the precursor of Bach Khoa University nowadays.

In 1972, National Center of Technology was renamed as National Institute of Technology, which was the only center of South Vietnam to train technical engineers and experts. In 1974,  National Institute of Technology was merged into Thu Duc Institute of Technology and Nong Lam University).

In 2017, Back Khoa University celebrated the 80th anniversary celebration of its establishment and GTC is proud to be one of the sponsors and partner of  Back Khoa University.

GTC wishes the best for  Back Khoa University in educating engineers and experts successfully.